Prompting is now OPEN!
So Monday is Independence Day in America, a day full of fireworks, grilling out, drinking beer, and just plain enjoying the excuse to party. Oh, and celebrating the independence that the US won from the Brits [no hard feelings, eh?]. So what better time to have another round of the Not-Quite-Annual femslash_today porn battle? I it's been a while since we've done this, but hopefully it'll be just like riding
your girlfriend a bike!
If you haven't played before, or you need a rules refresher, here we go…
- From now until 2359 Eastern Daylight Time [PDT] on Friday, 1 July 2016 (countdown), we will be collecting prompts in the comments to this post. [The prompt collection guidelines will follow soon.]
- At some point soon after midnight Saturday, a post listing all of the prompts will go up.
- You'll have from then until 2359 EDT on Monday, 4 July 2016 (countdown), to write, draw, manip, or vid the hottest porn you can come up with from the prompts and post them in a comment to the prompt list post.
- You can enter as many times as you want, using as many prompts as spark your interest. as many people as want can use each prompt - heck, use your own prompt if you feel like it. [More on how to post your entries will be included in the post on 2 July 2016.]
- There are only 2 limits on the entries.
a.) They should fit into one comment window (that's 4,300 characters).
b.) They should be porny.
- If your story is too long to fit in one comment you have two options.
a.) Break it into parts and post it in linked comments.
b.) Post it in an un-locked post in your journal and then post a link to it in the battle post.
Are you with us so far?
Now, on to the guidelines for how to post your prompts:
- The prompts should be simple, just a fandom, character/pairing/threesome/foursome/orgy and inspiration word. post them in this format: fandom, pairing, inspiration word
- If your prompt is a crossover pairing, please put the word "crossover" at the beginning of your prompt, like this: crossover, fandoms, pairing, inspiration word
- Any fandom, from tv to book to RPFS to movies, is okay, with the following 2 caveats:
a.) femslash between two characters who identify as female and
b.) not underage RPFS
- Post as many prompts as you can come up with!
- Do not leave a new comment for each prompt - fit as many prompts as you can into one comment. if you come up with more prompts after you've already posted a comment, leave your new prompts in a new comment to the post, not to your previous comment or as an edit to your original comment. Again do not edit your original comments to change/add prompts.
And once again, the format for prompts: fandom, pairing, inspiration word
Examples of past prompts
Legend of the Seeker, Cara/Kahlan, cat fight
Grey's Anatomy, Callie/Arizona, cherry vanilla
Babylon 5, Susan/Talia, caffeine
Crossover, In Plain Sight/Karen Sisco, Mary Shanon/Marley Novak, one-up
Crossover, Castle/Leverage, Kate Beckett/Tara Cole, conman
Sound good? Get to it, then! And don't forget to pimp! Cause, seriously - the more people playing, the more fun for everyone!
Also, we will be screening comments as we go in compiling the prompt list. Therefore, if your prompt is screened, we've already got it on the prompt list.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM ariestess.
*As always, credit and praise for the porn battle concept goes to the mighty and awesome oxoniensis!